Saturday, April 2, 2011

These boots were made for....anywhere.

I am one hottie.  
Justin and I went out with some friends the other night and I asked him what he wanted me to wear.  His canned answer is "the leopard spotted boots."
Justin bought me these precious gems a few years for .99 at a thrift store, even in my size 8 (and they're not even uncomfortable).  I did wear them once for a quick jaunt out to the store when I first got them, or maybe it was a movie.  Whatever it was it was short and dark out. 
They've been sitting in my closet wasting their styalized perfection and I thought "why not?  This should be fun."
So here is the outfit I wore.  
Smokin' right? haha!
I loved seeing my friends reaction and the best was the waitress who commented on them (which I won't put on here).  
Definitely the boots for any occasion.
*This post is so full of sarcasm it might make explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment