Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April Randomness

4/8  Snow.  A big snow storm.  A big windy snow storm.  A big crappy windy snow storm.
I made several phone calls and received several phone calls today.  
I clean when I'm on the phone, then I can never find where I put stuff.
Allison has been working hard on Medieval projects for class.
I love having my face washed and clean, I just hate doing it.
4/14 Made a yummy dinner.  Teryaki chicken, chicken rice pilaf, and broccoli.
Allison is suddenly obsessed with maxi skirts.
And wanting to shop in a mall.
I told her she needs to get a job so she can buy her own expensive clothes.  She took it in stride.
Jacob scored a 29 on his ACT.
Tucked in sheets = tent made with feet.
4/15  Allison got her wish with a maxi skirt.  She bought one at The Gap today.
She put it on as soon as she got home and wore it the rest of the day, proclaiming she was going to wear it tomorrow to school.
I am having a large case of U-suck-itis.
Going to watch the news tonight.  No, this doesn't happen often.
4/22 Justin and Jacob (probably) have strep throat.
They're taking z-packs from Mexico.
I finished sewing two aprons, made a skirt and pantaloons, and three haversack bags for Trek today.
I'm on fire!
We had a family home evening lesson tonight visually showing the kids how much money we earn in a month, and taking out expenses.  Always a rude awakening, but especially so this time.
It would be great if Jacob got a job.
4/24  Sewed a cute little pin cushion for my sewing machine.
Finally had bananas last long enough around here to make banana bread.
Ammon is going to be so happy.
I'm getting a sore throat.
Ammon won their soccer game last night.  2/3 games.
4/29 Registered Isaac for 10th grade classes today.  He didn't get any of the fun electives he wanted, BUT did get in floral design.  Ha!
Had a super great weekend with family.  My parents drove down three trees for me.
Went to Roman's one year birthday celebration.
My sister (and her family) came to visit me!  This was a huge highlight for me.
My sister is so beautiful.  People always tell me we look alike, which makes me feel great, but she is way prettier than me.  I miss spending time with her.  She's amazing and can always make me laugh.
Went to fantastic garage sales with my mom and Allison on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment