Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Randomness for May/June 2014

May 7 I still work at Links and Kings. Except I've been putting in many more hours.  I turned in 70.25 hours for the past 2.5 weeks.  Crazy lots of hours!  
In addition to Disneyland (taking Jacob, Isaac and my Dad right after Jacob's graduation), I am going to Education Week in August.  But even more exciting, my parents are taking me with them on a 2.5 week trip to Sweden and Norway!
Justin works for Ricoh.  He's been there maybe 6 weeks?  He's been in training the entire time.  He flies to California next week for MORE training.  He's not a huge fan of the job yet.
Jacob is graduating from high school in less than a month.  What?!  He'll be at Snow College by mid-August.  Jacob and Isaac are trying to get a lawn mowing business together with two neighbor boys.  They have one lawn secured for the summer so far.  Plus a few maybes.  
A neighbor/ward member had a sad situation.  This couple had been married for two years (to the day) and split up.  We helped her move.  He had already taken his stuff and split.  I helped pack her wedding dress, ring box, and announcements.  Makes me appreciate my awesome marriage to Justin.
Out of this sad situation, we got a free pool table.  Not anything fancy and it's a pretty cheap one, but still fun.  Ammon is enjoying making up games.
Our kids were accepted to CHIP a government insurance program.  This is a huge blessing and will save us at least $200/month.

No comments:

Post a Comment