Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Things...and in no important order

Things I'm going to miss about Minnesota:
My wonderful friends
Being a Mormon in the mission field
The ferocious thunder storms 
A small intimate temple/Seeing people I know often there
Fun thrift stores
Aldi
Having four kids is unique
Green Green Green
Pretzel bagels from Deal Smart
Awesomest accent in the country
Black caps in July
A lake at every turn
Mountain bike rides at Elm Creek


Things I'm NOT going to miss about Minnesota:
The fox bark in my back yard
Mosquitoes and bugs in general
Crazy hot.  Crazy cold.
Early morning seminary

Things I'm looking forward to in Utah:
Hobby Lobby
Tiny Spicy Chicken
That yummy fresh rain smell
Family
D.I.
Camping/Hiking
Temple Square
No more early morning seminary!!!
Dating for the kids
Typical families
Dusk walks
Seeing cows and farms

Things I'm NOT looking forward to in Utah:
The accent
Having four kids is NOT unique.  At all.  Nor is being a Mormon.
Squishy yards.  Give me space!
Dumb news stories



No comments:

Post a Comment