Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wood Peckers

We have a bit of a woodpecker issue, and have had for several years.  Now that I've put it out there for the world to read, maybe Justin will get around to taking care of it.  
They have put dozens of golf ball sized holes in the wall behind my bed.  If you're following, that means that during any time that the sun is up, mostly during nap times, there will be pecking (mostly during my nap time). 
A fake owl and cd's haven't done diddly.  
I usually yell for someone to go scare them away and Jacob is the usual runner.  Today he went into Allison's room and opened the window.  I could hear him saying,
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us."  
"Go peck a tree"  
"Why don't you peck on someone your own size."

1 comment:

  1. Tyler yells at the wood peckers too.

    I have noticed they seem to peck a lot in the afternoons as well. The only solution we have come up with is covering the house with peckerproof siding. Norm is not done with the house yet, so we still have problems in the back.

    ReplyDelete